We are excited to announce the opening of a Festival Internship position with the Texas Burlesque Festival. Applicants will have the opportunity to work hands-on with seasoned professionals during this three day festival from set up to break down. This includes opportunities to learn about management, administration, lighting, sound, props management, and all of the nitty-gritty involved in operating a large scale variety festival. We strongly encourage current students, recent graduates, and individuals seeking to expand their theatre horizons to apply.
- Ability to lift minimum 30lbs
- Availability to work long hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Some working knowledge of technical theatre is a plus
Please submit a brief write up to our volunteer coordinator Jonny Reynolds at email@example.com