Festival performers can watch for free, but will need to pay to actually participate.
Intro To Acro
With P. No
Saturday, 1:30 - 3:00pm
“Intro To Acro With P. No” is an introductory class that emphasizes safe body awareness and lead-up drills that will build a solid foundation for basic and intermediate level performance acrobatics. This class focuses on acro-based skills and transitions, when and why we use them, and gives you the opportunity to workshop newly honed tricks!
For safety, this workshop is limited to 8 participants.
What To Bring:
- Form fitting workout apparel (avoid overly loose fitting clothing)
- Yoga mat (may or may not be provided by studio space)
- Knee pads (if preferred but not mandatory)
- Any prescribed or necessary support devices (i.e. knee brace, wrist or ankle brace, etc)
What To Expect:
- A fun, friendly, and inclusive atmosphere
- A positive learning environment that will move at the pace of the attendees at large
- Modified variations of some skills to accommodate for physical limitations
Note: All are welcome! Safety is the top priority. In class you may engage in inverted, prone/weight bearing, and/or rotating body positions. Please take any pre-existing injuries to the head/neck/shoulders and/or any physical limitations in consideration. Feel free to reach out in advance if comfortable with disclosing said limitations.